Candles are an easy way to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy simply by burning them, which releases the magnificent essential oils into the air to deliver therapeutic benefits. When you need an uplifting boost to your day, try scented candles with essential oils that target the type of benefit you are looking for.
Our simple, but exquisite Aromatherapy Candles are blended in unique aromas to excite and enhance your spiritual well-being. Each holistic blend has been designed and hand-made in England with high-quality ingredients for your individual pleasure.
Look after your Aromatherapy Candle In order to maximise the quality and your enjoyment:
- Burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time. After the first third of the candle has burned away, then burn for 1 to 2 hours at a time thereafter.
- Should the wick require to be re-centered, gently readjust it to the correct position when the wax is still at a molten temperature. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, this means the Wick is too long and therefore the Wick should be trimmed. To maintain the burn quality, the Wick should be trimmed prior to each time the Candle is lit. The Wick should be clean and no longer than 5 mm at all times.
- The Glass container that your Candle comes in is re-usable, so please feel free to go on-line to purchase a replacement Wax Block to enjoy your next Candle experience.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the Candle rests (for example with a coaster or plate).
- Do not leave the burning candle unattended. Do not place the candle in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains, and pets.